Thursday, February 23, 2012

Daria Bailey-"Puff Puff Pass;REPASS"

Daria Bailey
English 3
Mr.Dalsis
UPSM 
"Puff Puff Pass;RE PASS"


     "Hey man!, smoke this, Just take a lil puff, it wont hurt!" "Aye bro,roll me a joint real quick". While rolling his joint i figured i should take a little puff of it. As i inhaled i felt the smoke travel through my body at an increasing pace. My body quivered and I got a little dizzy from the smell and the sight of the smoke. I took a few more puffs, i couldn't stop. It was addicting. I smoked it all down, all the way to the end. I got high as a kite, I felt like I couldn't get any higher.


When it first happened


     Everyone around me was smoking,rolling a joint or drinking, some people were even doing all three. I felt like i HAD to fit in. Even though I knew I wasn't "bout this life". I would consider every single person sitting in that room a "certified thug", the sight of them sent a chill up and down my spine. I didn't want them to think of me as a "goody two shoe" I had to do this.

What might've happened


     Smoking has its effects, some long term,some short term; some temporary, some permanent. One short term effect is an addiction. Some people get heavily addicted to the nicotine in cigarettes, or the ingredients in weed, marijuana or whatever they smoke. This can become serious and might even turn into a long term effect like becoming a drug dealer or better yet a crackhead! This could even make you have to go to rehab or a halfway house.

This could get bad

     A long term effect in the worst case scenario is lung cancer! Lung cancer is caused by you smoking too much and the tar builds up on your lungs. This could cause you to die faster than your normally.... or to have very bad lungs and have to wear a oxygen tank. If you die from lung cancer that's a extra long term effect 'cause when you die you never come back.

                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment