Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Amiah Burner- Why did you choose your major?


Amiah Burner
English 1
Mr. Dalsis
UPSM
"Its That Time Of Year!!!"

For some students it's time for them to choose a major in college. These are some questions I asked students at Wayne State University.  What major did you choose? Why did you choose it? Are the classes your taking what you expected? Some students choses it after their major after their first two years or in the middle of their second or third year of college.  If it were me I would choose my major in the beginning of my second year, because you have to go through general math, science, social studies, and language arts for the first year if college. Hopefully when a person chooses their major is they know what they want to do for a life time. Some people do other things from what they studied. It's been said that its's always good to be able to do more than one thing, career basis. I truely believe that. What would you do?


No comments:

Post a Comment